Tuesday, September 3, 2013

If you're wondering, yes I have given birth. ;)


I saved this picture under "drafts" for a few weeks now. The title was supposed to be, "Natural Ways to Induce Labor" sebab masa tu dah 38, almost 39 weeks pregnant and I really thought I was going to be overdue. So gambar tu masa Faiq teman I pergi berjalan (4 kilometres ok!) sebab orang kata, untuk nak cepatkan bersalin, elok banyak berjalan.

In that post I was going to say, I dah try macam2 petua yang orang kata bagus untuk induce labor naturally. Makan bende pedas, banyak berjalan, massage, sex... semua tak menjadi. Time tu la. Pastu tak sempat publish pun post tu.

My EDD (estimated due date) was on 13 August, but my baby girl ikut Abah dia, sangatlah punctual rupanya, she arrived safely on the morning of the 12th August. Alhamdulillah. 39 weeks and 6 days. :) Skarang dah 24 days old!

She's sleeping on my chest now (tak nak tidur cara lain) so I'm typing with one hand which makes typing really awkward. Will write about my birth experience later!

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum yanggg. alhamdullilah. sheila suka tengok muka ur baby! comel macam parents dia. please write it fast. nak tahu.. nak cedok pengalaman Mawar sikit. hehehhe. please put her picture too :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...