Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm back!!

Ok, ok. I get the hint.

Assalamualaikum everyone!! There are a few differences since the last time I updated this blog, which are:
  1. I am now living in a different country/continent.
  2. My tummy (and baby) have grown in epic proportions.
  3. People are probably mad at/given up on me for not updating this blog for so long.
Sooooo many things have happened in the span of 2 months Mashallah. It has been a tough but still amazing journey so far, but I don't intend to update everything in one blog post.

Right now I tengah tunggu delivery man hantar katil kat rumah (selama ni tidur atas tilam atas lantai je, imagine mak buyong 7 bulan ni atas lantai...) so look out for another post later Inshallah. :)

3 comments:

  1. waalaikumusalam sayangggg! welcome back. i miss you, please kasi attach gambar mak buyung dengan tummy.... lonely gila i 2 bulan tk baca blog youuuu. hehehe alhamdullilah, hope you'll be fine there (^_______^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sakit wooohhh blkng tido lagu tuu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. akhirnya! update lagi please!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...