Thursday, March 7, 2013

Talking to belly before falling asleep


That's your Abah's hands on my belly. He fell asleep while rubbing it, he does this all the time because he loves you so much sayang. (: Hope you are comfortable in there. I know it's going to get very cramped for you soon.

It's 11:40pm and I can't fall asleep yet. We just got back from your Uncle Fiqi's birthday dinner at Seoul Garden so I am too full to sleep!

Your Abah had a long day though. Dia kerja, plus pergi Court pagi tadi. Esok pagi dia kene pergi Court lagi, kesian dia.

This is my first week unemployed. Tak kerja dah, nak get ready for the move hujung bulan ni Inshallah. 

Ok I'm going to try to go to sleep now. 

6 comments:

  1. Doc pesan ibu kena selalu cakap dgn baby. masa kita rub our tummy, baby inside akan bg respon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subhanallah. :) memang slalu buat, bertambah sayang pulak kan.

      Delete
  2. Assalamualaikum. comelnya your hubby Mawar.. best kan jadi ibu bapa in advance! hee. Nak pindah dah? Take care Mawar. gonna miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Sheila! Mawar pindah 31hb ni Inshallah.. don't worry I will keep blogging dari sana! :)

      Delete
    2. alhamdullilah. kita akan selalu contact via blog okey! please add me on facebook/sheilasalim (boo)
      senang sikit nak keep in touch! hehehe

      Delete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...