Friday, March 8, 2013

Baby's First Clothes!

Ok actually bukan technically first clothes, sebab your Abah and I dah belikan you these masa our honeymoon haritu:


But since you will be born in Melbourne during winter Inshallah, we need warmer clothes for you. Memang plan nak beli once dah dekat sana, but if semua benda beli kat sana koyak la wallet kan.. haha.. so I bought you some clothes from Uniqlo sebab they have HEATTECH (heat technology) to keep you extra warm.

On sale tadi kebetulan, 4 pairs for RM35.80 semua sekali. Rezeki you la baby! Alhamdulillah.


I wish I could buy everything I saw, semua comel2 gilaaa!! The other day I jalan2 with Auntie Mello and saw the cutest hoodie with animal ears at H&M. Nasib baik tak terbeli. Yet. Hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum mawar! heheh comelnya you and faiq. hehe. amboii beli awal ye. tak sabar nak tgu ur baby keluar mawar! hehehe take care dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mawar dah stop blogging or what? rindu lah nak baca your cerita.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...