Friday, December 14, 2012

Pregnant! Alhamdulillah. (:

Finally, this blog has meaning. Finally, Inshallah, this blog can be dedicated to my child. Alhamdulillah, all praises be to Allah and Allahuakbar, Allah is truly the greatest. I found out that I am pregnant with my first child on the 7th of December 2012.

I betul2 ingat I was going to get my period the first week of December. My period is always on time, I have an app on my phone that tracks my period and it tells me exactly when I will get my period. Almost 100% of the time, it is accurate. 

That week, I was going through all the normal PMS symptoms that I usually get. I was moody. Tetiba pimple besar tumbuh dua, tiga biji kat pipi. Yellowish discharge. Stomach cramps. Sore breasts. I was so sure period akan datang, that the first few days I pakai pad just to be safe. 

But then something was different. I was so very tired, and I mula muntah2. Abah you dah mula excited, angkat2 kening kat I. I told him, dah, jangan nak naikkan harapan I. It will only make me disappointed. But he kept insisting, he had a good feeling about this month. It's his birthday month, too (31st December).

So because I was vomitting, he brought me to the clinic. The first time pergi clinic, my period was supposed to be due that day. Doctor suruh buat pregnancy test, and I was upset because I knew I wouldn't be pregnant. But the doctor made me do it anyway. And memang betul, the test was negative. One line je.

Doctor cakap, maybe I have a urine infection. She gave me medicine, but did not give me antibiotics in case I was pregnant. She said, if masih muntah2, come back in 3 days. Three days later, I was still vomiting. The night before, I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning, I couldn't get comfortable. And I was sweating. Sebelum ni tak pernah tidur tak pakai selimut, sebab aircond sejuk sangat. Tetiba je berpeluh. 

Masa tu I memang tak tahan. Rasa menyampah sangat. So at 5am that morning, I grabbed the pregnancy test that I kept in our room and went to the toilet to test. Sambil tu I mandi sekali, because I had to go to court that morning so kene keluar rumah awal anyway. While I was bathing I put the test kit on the sink. Then after dah sudah pakai towel semua, baru jenguk kat test kit tu... Mashallah, I saw double lines. 

The test I did myself.

At first I thought I was seeing it because I wanted to see it so bad, tapi lepas tengok lama2, there it really is. The faint pink line that I've been wanting to see for the past 2 and a half months. Subhanallah. Only Allah knows the feeling I felt, sorang2 pegang kit tu dalam toilet. Happy, TAKUT, excited, relieved, TAKUT.

Terus naik atas, your Abah was still asleep. I lay down next to him and kissed his forehead, suruh dia bangun solat Subuh. Then I told him that I don't like sharing him with anyone. He said, I'm not going anywhere. You don't need to share me. Then I said, actually, I'm going to have to share you soon... then I showed him the test kit. 

The look on your Abah's face, sampai bila2 I will remember. He said, "Alhamdulillahhh..." and he closed his eyes, looking very relieved and happy. Ya Allah I thank you just for letting me experience that moment with him. It was perfect.

Tengah hari tu, he brought me back to the clinic. Mula2 we didn't say anything to the doctor, we just told her I still muntah2 and nak test lagi sekali. Then, the result:

The test I did at the doctor's.

Alhamdulillah. Memang confirm, I was pregnant. The doctor congratulated us. Then she asked when was my last period. November 6, I said. Then dia kira2 dekat this round calandar thingy, she said my estimated due date, Inshallah, should be about 13th August 2013. Dia kata the line on the pregnancy test tu samar2, sebab I baru sangat pregnant. At that time I was 4 weeks and a few days pregnant. Kalau lagi lama, lagi terang line tu. Your Abah was so excited he took a picture of the test kit on the doctor's table itself. Tanpa segan silu, hehehe.

When I was 5 weeks and 2 days, I did another test sendiri2. Entah kenapa, it was a spontaneous decision. Rasa macam masih tak percaya I was pregnant, lagi2 sebab the couple of days before tu, tetiba tak rasa loya or muntah.

Inai dekat jari pun masih ada lagi! :')

This time, because it was 5 weeks, the pink test line was as clear as the pink control line. That means there are more hCG circulating around my body, confirming that I am indeed pregnant. Alhamdulillah. I can't feel thankful enough that Allah would grant me this honor of carrying life to bring into this world.

So that was how I found out I was pregnant. Thank you so much for all the doas, the encouragement and the advice. I ask that everyone still keep me in their prayers semoga kandungan ini membesar dengan sihat wal-afiat sehingga selamat bersalin. Ameen ya Rabbal Alameen.


29 comments:

  1. Ya Allah.. indahnya perasaan tu.. tahniah.. doakan kami juga..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih ieza. :) Inshallah, rezeki tu akan sampai. Semoga cepat mendapat cahaya mata, ameen ya rabbal alameen.

      Delete
  2. congrats dear.. sama2 baby 2013.. hihihi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tqah! yay baby kita sama umur Inshallah!! :D

      Delete
    2. take care..jgn lupe amek supplement utk baby development.. nanti bleh create group mummy 2013..hihi

      Delete
  3. Congratulation to you both, happy for you dear! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Yuyu!! :) i really appreciate it

      Delete
  4. Assalamualaikum. syukur alhamdullilah mawar and faiq! masyallah, meremang bulu roma i baca ni. im happy for both of u. jaga kesihatan baik2 ye mawar! yeayyy i akan jadi makcik! hihihii :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Sheila! Terima kasihhhhh sgt2. :) Rasa happy tak terhingga, sebenarnya. Mawar doakan Sheila pun tak lama lagi Inshallah! ;)

      Delete
    2. Insyallah, amin. semoga diperkenankan doa tersebut! Bestnya pasni dah jadi mak! hehehe Faiq super happy lah kan...

      *with tears*

      Delete
  5. Yes, sama! anak kita sebaya nanti! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Qiela. Kita ni mcm soul sisters la, bnyk sgt sama. :) love you!

      Delete
    2. Love u so much even moreeeee! :) ive told you!! HAHAHA,. well, jaga diri baik2 ye. banyakkan minum susu!!

      Delete
  6. auuuwwww...tahniah mawar ^_^ so hepi for u dear...take care ok :) & doakan ika juga ada gud new mcm ni taw ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halu ika!! thank u dear! i baru baca blog entry ika, and Inshallah mmg i doakan ika pun dapat 2 line yg sgt2 ditunggu itu.. hehe.. let me know kalau dah test k? :D

      Delete
    2. MUDAH2AN....AMIN...IKA CMPY TERMIMPI2 DOK TGG GUD NEW NI TAW :P KLU ADA GUW NEW IKA AKAN KONGSI NANTI :)

      Delete
  7. Alhamdulillah!! glad to hear that you're pregnant. owhhhh so cute. Take car of your self and the baby okay. sends my regard to abah. tell him to look after both of you baik baik okay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you aida! i will, Inshallah. :)

      Delete
  8. woot! nanti ur baby and me share bday can? :D mana tau kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. double WOOT WOOT! haha there is a BIG possibility that it might! coz jarang only the baby comes out on estimated due date.. hehe. yayyy ur gonna be aunty khai!

      Delete
    2. tak mao la panggil aunty .. tua betul .. kakak la.. eh i have to see u before u pindah gi melb :( haven't see u since 4ever and jumpa u kat diana's wedding pun jap je

      Delete
    3. cannnn. dont say onli la, must do ok! :)

      Delete
  9. congrats dear!
    baby kita nanti sebaya
    take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow congrats to you too huda!! ramai sgt blogger yg baby sebaya nanti.. hehe.. excitingnya!

      Delete
  10. tahniah dear...welcome to the group :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. tahniah dear..welcome to the group.. ( comment sebelum ni i terguna google account hubby i...)huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) good luck nak bersalin nanti! Inshallah sy doakan supaya senang nak selamat, ameen.

      Delete
  12. Congrats Mawar!! am so happy for you...take care of yourself k..hava good rest and amazing journey as preggy lady..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! :) Inshallah i will! cepat la update pasal launching dreemika, i love the baju!

      Delete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...