Monday, December 17, 2012

Pregnancy symptoms at 6 weeks

Ever since I found out that I'm pregnant, I've been reading alot about pregnancy. Sebab first time kan, I really don't know what to expect. It's scary but exciting at the same time! I know each pregnancy is different for every women, bukan semua orang dapat rasa symptoms yang sama. Some lucky women don't even know they're pregnant until after the first trimester because takde symptoms at all!

My personal experience, here is what I feel:

  1. Nauseous. Not all the time, the feeling comes on and off. Tapi masa2 yang rasa loya tu, sangatlah loya sampai nak makan/bau apa2 pun tak lalu. Annoying tau, rasa nak muntah sangat2 tapi most of the time tak keluar pun.

  2. Sakit dada. Sakit GILA, extremely sensitive.

  3. Sakit belakang. Your Abah is kind enough to gently massage my lower back whenever I need it.

  4. Pening2 nak pitam. But only at certain times.

  5. Fatique. I'm so easily exhausted! Kadang2 jalan sikit dah mengah. Naik tangga tak payah cerita la, rasa macam panjat gunung. As soon as I get home from work all I want to do is crash on the bed and rest.

  6. Sleepy. ALL. THE. TIME. Ada satu hari tu I slept at 9pm and bangun at 9am the next day. It's the hardest when I'm in the office and I need to WORK but my body and eyes are automatically shutting down.

  7. Emotional. I cry so very easily nowadays!

  8. Bloated. My tummy looks like I'm 4 months preggers. -_- I did some research on this, apparently it's normal to look 4 months pregnant between 4 - 10 weeks because of gas, and because the uterus is expanding. My waist has also slightly expanded I think? Coz my jeans feel tight! :(

  9. The urge to pee more often. This one, lately je I've been feeling like this. Malam2 paling sakit hati sebab kene bangun dari tidur, get over the feeling of pening baru sebab bangun, and turun bawah untuk ke toilet. Ulang 2, 3 kali semalam.

  10. Yellowish/whitish discharge. Thank God for panty liners!

Hope that the next following weeks become easier Inshallah... may Allah make it easier for me, Ameen.

12 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum. bestnya, enjoy this moment Mawar. take care urself please! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, dont worry to much! InshaAllah, masa akan sampai juga!

      Delete
    2. Waalaikumussalam. Thank you Sheila. I will! Betul sgt2 apa Qiela ckp, jgn risau, Inshallah rezeki tu akan sampai, tunggu masa je. :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you a lots my dear Qiela and Mawar. terharunya ada kawan yang sudi buat i happy dan tak risau. hehehe :)

      Delete
  2. mawar, simptom kita lebih kurang sama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? I was reading your posts again and I thought the same thing. Tapi so far Alhamdulillah I ada kaki cramp atau takleh bau makanan. hehe

      Delete
    2. Yelah. i tak boleh bau durian. :( sangat-sangat tak boleh. Tak sabar nak tahu gender baby u! sama tak dengan i, boleh?

      Delete
    3. haha ada kemungkinan besar sama kot!! ;)

      Delete
  3. ohhh how much i love women who are pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sy pon mengalami most of the simptom mention...paling teruk kuat tido...hahaha...rase nk bawak selimut bantal ke ofis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sama sangat simptom kita. And now dah rasa cramp kat pinggang and punggung. Kalau dah baring, nak bangun balik tu, aduiduidui la jawabnye

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...