Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review: Official Videographer


Assalamualaikum! I'm in Melbourne on my honeymoon part I (yes ada part I and II hehehe) so I'll make this short and sweet (nanti2 I update about our honeymoon Inshallah!).

For both my nikah and reception, I had BokehBokeh Videography shoot my wedding videos. They're actually made up of a husband and wife team, which I find so cute Mashallah. They were very punctual, professional and patient - the 3 P's which I find most important when you have a business in services.

The video pun turned out sweet and simple, just absolutely how I love it. :) I'm so in love with the video... I keep watching it over and over and each time I watch it I feel like getting married all over again. hehehe..

I absolutely recommend them. Their rates are very affordable Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless their rezeki. Do note that they insist on taking on clients who wear tudung only. DO HIRE THEM! Just tell them Mawar sent you. ;)

5 comments:

  1. this is too sweet for me to handle! u made me want to have a videographer la pulakkkk.. nooo hehehe. anyhow enjoy ur honeymoon k! tcare guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah LOL!! masing masing malu.. funny lah you.. mawar buat kenduri sanding dekat mana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy honeymoon...

    salam kenal yer..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum Puan Mawar!
    wowww so cute lah ur video. cant wait to see you soon insyallah.
    and both of you are so sweet on that video!
    happy honeymoon Mawar & Faiq :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...