Friday, September 28, 2012

Review: Makeup

Let me admit that I'm very very fussy about makeup. I don't like wearing it too much, so when I do, I like it nude and natural. I rasa makeup ni tak patut menukar wajah sama sekali.. it should only enhance your natural looks.

So my quest in looking for a makeup artist (MUA) was quite challenging. Not everyone can do natural looking makeup, because memang susah. Lagi senang buat makeup tebal daripada makeup natural. I spent literally months picking a MUA that I was okay with. And I could only judge based on their online portfolios, so it was harder, because pictures can be photoshopped and enhanced and sometimes kalau lighting tak betul, tak cantik pun dalam gambar.

Up to sebulan sebelum the wedding I didn't have a MUA. Belum puas hati. But one day I stumbled upon a certain MUA's blog, and omg I tell you it was instant love!! I e-mailed her, and Alhamdulillah memang rezeki I and rezeki dia, she was free to do my makeup on my wedding day.

She did both my nikah and reception makeup. I didn't have false lashes glued on. I don't like them.. also, I believe that it's haram coz termasuk dalam kategori "menyambung rambut". Here are a few pics, the first one I took from her Facebook page.



Me and my pretty ladies: Mel, Leez & Dy

Close up. Muka chubby omg

Love the shading!

So who is the magician behind my transformation from meh to whoa? lol. Bajet je aku kan. Her name is Zatil of Whortleberries Makeup. She's a very patient and friendly lady, I love her to bits. Walaupun I banyak gila tanya dia soalan, dia layan je. And she was gentle with me when she put on the makeup and I appreciate that coz some people just tonyoh sesuka hati.

Her rates are also very reasonable Alhamdulillah, may Allah bless her rezeki. If you want to hire her services, she's contactable at:

Handphone: 0132261818
Email: falseberry@gmail.com

I absolutely recommend her to every bride-to-be. Do contact her, just tell her Mawar sent you. ;)

16 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Puan Mawar!
    Ecehhh terasa baru panggil Puan. ngee.
    u look stunning with the natural make up!
    sweetnya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Sheila!
      Haha tu la baru nak menjinak2kan diri dipanggil puan.. sangat weird ok! thank you for your compliment, its thanks to my MUA!

      Delete
    2. hahahah mesti blushing kan bila orang panggil Puan! Ngee most pleasure Puan Mawar :)

      Delete
  2. eh eh first time laa dgr mua ni. of all the times i broswe pasal mua, tak penah terserempak lagi. boleh2 tgk2 juga, walaupun i dah ada mua ekekeke. thanks mawar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zila, i pun seriously terserempak je, kebetulan. dah jodoh. hahaha. actually i pun had another MUA before her but i mcm tak confident sgt so i tukar. hehe

      Delete
  3. CANTIKNYAAAAAAAA!! Ur dresssssss super cantik & gojess!! so, happy tak dah jadi isteri? best kan kawen?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heee Alhamdulillah, thanks qiela! OMG I HAPPY GILAAAA~ only u wld understand the feeling!! :D

      Delete
    2. kan, rasa macam...LEGAAAAA SGT KAN!!! oh, excitednyee!! :) hahahaaa...

      Delete
  4. naise make up! i pun x suka pkai makeup yg x natural. as of now, those pro yg pernah letak make up on my face - jadi face model or smtg la kan ... 80% of the time i rasa i look like tranny ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq Khai!! :D i know right i dont know why most brides like to look tranny.. hahaha. ehh bila u pernah jadi face model ni?!

      Delete
    2. alah bukannya yg masuk magazine or sumthing .. like for those conducting make up class .. lol ..

      Delete
    3. yg jadi demo kat depan class je lol .. not vogue! :D

      Delete
  5. Mawar... firt of all congratulation on your big day. Honestly you looks pretty with the make-up. Some likes to put on with very thick make-up but at the end their own original beauty gone..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, thanks for the kind compliments. :)

      Delete
  6. you're looks gorgeous honey!! how's you life after mariage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :) Alhamdulillah, life is blissful.. sangat best. hehe.

      Delete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...