Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reception Dress Fitting

Went for a fitting of my reception dress last week... patutnya sebelum raya lagi fitting, but they didn't call me and I was too lazy to call them, so lewat la jadinya. 

The dress baru siap rangka! And I have 18 days to go! Patching, beading belum siap and its agak banyak so I'm freaking out a bit, takut siap ke tak in time in... I don't want them to rush pulak kan, nanti buruk. Haih. Inshallah I hope the dress turns out great.


But I LOVE the folds of the heavy chiffon! <3 <3 <3 Can't wait for it to siap! Harap2 I tak gemuk lagi before the big day, aiyayaiyayai..

9 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum!
    mawar - your dress was so wonderful!
    i cant wait to see it with the colour, must be great and i want to attend ur wedding :)
    ngeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks sheila! dah dpt kad tak?

      Delete
    2. u dah amik my address ke yang?
      i will check at my mum's house okey :)

      Delete
    3. Oh thank you mawar...
      kalau da terima, i inform u :)

      Delete
  2. wow your dress looks stunning even frothe back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) i hope it looks better once it's totally ready!

      Delete
  3. OMG your dress looks gorgeous! LOVE the folds!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...