Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm MARRIED! :) Alhamdulillah.

He is now the centre of my world.

Alhamdulillah, all praises be to Allah, for on the 22nd of September 2012 at 11:17am, kami selamat diijabkabulkan. I have been married for exactly 48 hours now as I type this! :D

It was a beautiful nikah Mashallah, I didn't expect it to be as lovely as it turned out to be! My closest friends and family were there, we had an online live streaming (for our overseas friends and family to watch) and there was a sweet little mini pelamin/platform which I didn't even know was gonna be there! Hehe.

First jamaah as husband and wife (:

It's been an AMAZING and hectic past few days, I will update in detail about the nikah and reception in my nexts posts soon Inshallah, but just to update everyone, here are a few teaser pictures. I absolutely LOVED everything about our wedding and I can't thank you enough to everyone who made it as memorable and eventful as it was. :)

My beautiful sisters were my bridesmaids
I have a sweet husband, I do. :D

Eceh berlakon skit!

Wait for my next posts! hehe

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wa feekum barakaAllah dear! thank you!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Mawar! I saw ur pics on Hafiz's fb, lovely sangat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! hafiz mmg super terer! he made me look pretty! haha

      Delete
  3. Assalamualaikum mawar!
    im so sorry tak dapat attend. abg ipar kita excident!
    anyway congrates my dear!
    semoga bahagia hingga ke syurga! taatlah kamu dgn suami ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waalaikumussalam. that's ok sheila! thank you so much! eh abang ipar u ok tak? :(

      Delete
    2. dia dah ok, should be kena opret masuk besi tapi dia taknak! nice header mawar! love :)))

      Delete
  4. Salaam. Congrats upon your recent nuptials. But, something struck me. As a female makmum, shouldn't we actually stand on the left side of the imaam? Just wondering, correct me if I'm wrong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam. Thanks for the congrats. :) yup you're right, that's the practice.. guess i overlooked that. but i dont think whether i stand right or left makes my solat any less accepted by Allah kan? :)

      Delete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...