Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Random Fact #4

Something new I just found out about your Abah. He has a bantal busuk which he's had for the past five years yang dia curik from his housemate during his university days, but he lost it two nights ago, so dah tak boleh tidur. Kesian gila. Tapi macam drama queen pun ada!

So if you grow up to be a drama queen darling, you didn't inherit that from me. ;)

Yesterday
Last night
Today

I predict a very cranky Abah for a few more nights to come... oh well. Tolonglah bagi balik bantal biru busuk dia tu. The drama is too much

5 comments:

  1. ala its my fav pillow okay. nak buat mcm mana :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes, the drama is too much. but still cute :) anyway, may i kno.. abah tu siapa? panggilan manja ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abah tu is my fiance. :) I refer to him as 'abah' in this blog coz it's supposed to be like im telling a story to my future children. :)

      Delete
  3. it was nice, very nice :)
    blush*

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...