Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Home Renovation, part 2

I came home from work yesterday to find that the house was hit by a hurricane... hurricane Nora. Sigh. Your grandma really is going all-out on the renovations. The lights in the hall have also been changed into some modern-looking chandelier thingy, which I will take a picture of later.

The kitchen cabinets have been stripped off. No doors for now.

Everything has been moved onto the dining table!!

This cabinet, among others, is being painted a vanilla colour.

The mess from emptying the bedroom.
My "Theo! Blow Me a Kiss!" poster which I held during the
Arsenal Asia Tour 2011 has been thrown away :(

  I wonder what else has happened to the house today... will go home and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...