Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lost handbag and sushi

Today I did something really careless and silly. I left my handbag in the court cafeteria.

Let me just say though, that I have never ever done this. I have never ever left my handbag behind anywhere. I guess there is first time for everything.

Anyway, I was driving back from court after sending your Abah to the mosque (which is right across the road from the Court but its a long and hilly walk, especially in the hot sun) when I realized that my handbag wasn't where it normally is, which is next to my seat on the handbrake. I stopped my car to check in the boot, in case I had mistakenly put it in there.. but it wasn't there.

I quickly called your Abah and begged him to help me get my handbag back. So he, being the sweet angel that he is, walked/ran all the way back to the court and to the cafeteria to retrieve my handbag. The cleaners had gotten it first and they weren't convinced to hand over the bag to your Abah but he proved that it's my bag by showing them my name card.

Kesian dia, he had to carry around a woman's handbag for most of the day. So sorry dear!

Your Abah joined your grandparents, Auntie Ngah and I for dinner at Sakae Sushi that night. He doesn't like sushi, nor is he a big fan of Japanese food, but he joined is anyway, coz it would be his first time meeting Auntie Ngah.

He was nervous as well though, having to meet mak and abah again and this time all by himself. Hehe.. but dinner went really well Alhamdulillah, and everyone got to know each other better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...