Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspiration

It's a lazy Thursday afternoon in the office. I actually have a ton of work to finish, but my heart wasn't into it. You should know that I'm the kind of person who only does something when I really want to, I can't be forced into anything. Well, most of the time anyway.

So to kill time (and between making sure my boss wasn't peeking over my cubicle to see what I was up to), I went browsing through wedding blogs. I have never done this before, and I don't know what made me do it today, but there I was. Googling for wedding blogs.

I came across this blog... the author documented every single wedding preparation, and up to now she's pregnant with a baby, and she's still documenting every sweet moment her new husband and her share together, their excitement about the coming baby, their experiences as newlyweds...

It was then I was inspired to start this blog. If everything goes well this Sunday*, Inshallah, which will lead up to bigger and better events, Inshallah... I want my kids to know how it happened exactly. Every detail, every moment, every emotion I'm feeling.

For now this blog will remain private, with only me and me alone who will be able to read and access it (kinda sad really.. haha.. but I'm praying it will serve its purpose one day), until the time comes when your Abah and I are confirmed to be married to each other. :)

So that one day, you will know the story of How I Met Your Abah**.

xoxo


*Your Abah's parents and my parents are going to meet for the first time this Sunday (15.01.2012), Inshallah.

**The title of this blog is inspired by a sitcom called How I Met Your Mother, where the narrator tells the story to his children about how he met their mum. I don't watch this show, but your Abah loves it. :)

How I Met Your Mother tv series

1 comment:

  1. hye darling..!! awwwwwww... thanks so muchie dear..really2 honored and terharu to read this post.. :) but ada funny part la, about being preggy.. i blum lagi ada baby, but baby besar ada la..heheehee.... but we are trying to, doakan 4us ya...! ;)

    anyways loveeeeeee your other inspiration (How i met your mom) cos it's my fav show..!! and fyi, i love ur posts..keep up! gudluck on ur preps..! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have something nice to say, please don't say anything at all. Positive vibes only, people! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...